Not sure how to cook some of our bulk products? Don't worry...it's easy and the instructions are all right here!
1. In a medium-size bowl, add 2 cups boiling water to 1 1/3 cups Fantastic Foods Black Beans mix.
2. Stir well, cover 5 minutes, then serve.
Vegetarian Chili Mix
1. In a large pot, bring 2 1/2 cups of water to a boil. Add 1 1/3 cups Fantastic World Foods Vegetarian Chili mix and stir well.
2. Add 1-15oz can of your choice of whole beans (kidney, pinto, or black), drained and rinsed.
3. Add 1-14.5oz can of stewed or diced tomatoes, drained.
4. Reduce heat and simmer on low for 10 minutes with lid off.
Fantastic Falafel Mix
1. In a large bowl, add 1 1/4 cups water to 1 3/4 cups Fantastic World Foods Falafel Mix and stir well.
2. Let stand 15 minutes to absorb the water.
3. Form mix into 1 inch balls.
4. Pour vegetable oil into a deep skillet until it is 1/2 inch deep. Heat until 375 degrees F.
5. Fry balls until brown and crisp (about 3 minutes).
6. Remove from skillet. Use paper towels to blot any excess oil and serve.
1. Follow directions 1-3 above to prepare falafel balls for cooking
2. Flatten falafel balls into 1/2 inch thick patties. Brush both sides of each patty with olive oil.
3. Place on cookie sheet, then broil 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden.
4. Remove from broiler. Use paper towels to blot any excess oil and serve.
Hummus Dip Mix
1. Place 1 cup Fantastic World Foods Hummus mix in a bowl.
2. Add 1 1/2 cups warm water and 3 tbsp olive oil.
3. Stir until evenly blended with whisk or fork.
4. Chill 5 minutes and serve.
Nature's Burger Mix
1. For three 3-inch patties in a mixing bowl, combine 3/4 cup Fantastic World Foods Nature's Burger mix with 3/4 cup boiling water. Stir well.
2. Let mixture stand for 10 to 15 minutes until it has cooled and become stiff.
3. Form into thin patties (1/2 inch thick and about 3 inches in diameter).
4. Pan-fry on medium heat in nonstick pan (butter or vegetable oil optional). Turn frequently until browned on both sides.
5. If desired, melt a slice of cheese on top.
6. Serve on a bun with your favorite condiments and garnishes such as lettuce, tomato, red onion, relish, ketchup, or mustard.
1. Place 1 cup Fantastic World Foods Tabouli Salad mix in bowl.
2. Add 1 1/4 cups of boiling water and 2 Tbsp olive oil to the mix.
3. Let stand in the refrigerator for one hour.
4. Fluff with fork.
5. Add 2 large, diced tomatoes and 2 Tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
Any of the following ingredients may be added to enhance the salad: chopped fresh parsley, sliced green onions, diced cucumber, and/or fresh mint.